I just got back from Wal-mart. My son stayed with mom. I got all I needed for her birthday. And I was so happy they had baby diapers "which I use at night to lay under her instead of adult diapers" in a extra big box of 120 for $18.00.You have to watch Wal-mart . They will make the size of the container smaller but leave the price the same to make you think there prices are not going up. I used to get 102 baby diapers for around $17 than they went to 92 or 96 diapers in a box. But tonight I got the 120 count. That is good.
Also I just started using coupons more. I got free yogurt with a coupon. If you visit "Freebies 4 Mom" you can learn how to use coupons. She told us to wait till the coupon item is on sell than use your coupon you can get it free or almost free.
Mom is being so good tonight. She is watching TV or listening to it. Anyway no yelling for me or wanting to go home. She is home but just don't realize it. Poor thing. I pray a lot for nice nights like this.Thank you lord.
Tuesday, September 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Early, Mild to Moderate and Advanced stages of Alzheimer's in the brain.
Seven Stages of Alzheimer's
1. No sign of congnitive impairment.
2. Very mild congnitive decline.
3. Mild congnitive decline.
4. Moderate congnitive decline.
5. Moderately severe congnitive decline.
6. Severe congnitive decline.
7. Very severe congnitive decline.
(Congnitive pertains to the mental process of perception, memory, judgement, and reasoning, as contrasted with emotional and volitional processes.)
Popular Posts
-
Alzheimer's Association Another new fact: In 2012, 15.4 million family & friends provided 17.5 billion hours of unpaid care. ...
-
As long as I can remember mom always had a curly perm. Than when in the early stages of Alz's. she started refusing to even get it cut....
-
Well spring as sprung. It is in the high 70's . I have the windows open and a nice breeze is blowing through the house. It is very nice....
-
No dollar for us but at least another day. Mom is sleeping. I could of slept late this morning but my cat wanted out and bugged me till I go...
-
I have been buying the cheap version of Ensure for years for mom and when I am out I have been giving her what ever I have in the cabinet. I...
-
Mom has not changed a lot in the last few months till this last week. Her new thing now is not opening her eyes. She will go most of the day...
-
Over the weekend I pulled up my mom's old green shag carpet. I knew there were hardwood floors underneath but did not know the shape t...
-
Mom is 83 today. My sister fed her lemon cake which is her favorite last night after supper. She ate most of it. Last year I don't think...
-
My friend G. A. died a few days ago. She slipped on some ice hit her head and never recovered. I have not seen her in years. She moved to Da...
-
Greatest man in History, named Jesus, had no servants, yet they called Him Master. Had no degree, yet they called Him Teacher. Had no medici...
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(76)
-
▼
September
(35)
- Mall Walking And The Lottery
- I'm Over Being Mad
- I Am Mad.
- Award
- Can't Sleep
- No More Pigging Out
- Mystery Meat
- Frank!!! What In The World?
- I'm Going To Tell Your Mother
- The Goodwill Store
- Brain Fart
- Chinese Food
- Had a Dad
- Rainy Day
- The Eight Legged Monster
- Quilt Pieces
- giveaway
- Peanut Butter and Jelly
- I Am Going To Ride My Bike Today "Really"
- Poached Eggs
- What's So Funny?
- I Need A Vacation
- I cried today
- Football
- activity towel
- Somebody Crapped On Me
- T.G.I.F.
- Lemon Cake
- Happy Birthday Mom
- Finger Food
- Shopping
- Angel Food and Egg Drop Soup
- Nap time for mom
- Breakfast for mom
- Good morning
-
▼
September
(35)
Blogs and sites I like to visit.
- Alz's Team
- Alzheimer's Association
- Alzheimer's info
- alzheimersinthehouse.blogspot.com
- astrollthrulife.blogspot.com
- carer,worker,mother ,wife
- Dealing With Alz's
- Dementia and Alzheimer's weekly
- diaryofacarer.blogspot.com
- Donna's Den
- God,mom,Alzheimers and me
- Had A Dad
- http://50somethinginfo.blogspot.com/
- http://agingcare.com
- http://alzheimersadvocacy.com/
- http://amountaintoohigh.com
- http://backdoorlogic.blogspot.com
- http://caring.com/
- http://citygirltalks.blogspot.com/
- http://conniesclassicclips.blogspot.com
- http://freebies4mom.blogspot.com
- http://kimshappyhome.blogspot.com
- http://lifeisgood-smile.blogspot.com/
- http://livebold-helen.blogspot.com
- http://mandatorybloghere9.blogspot.com/
- http://movingforwardwithalzheimers.blogspot.com
- http://ourjourneythroughalzheimers.blogspot.com
- http://plantcityladyandfriends.blogspot.com/
- http://sherizeee.blogspot.com/
- http://shop4freebies.com
- http://stapjeterug.blogspot.com/
- http://suzysbloomers.blogspot.com/
- http://themomandmejournalsdotnet.net/2009/11/over-last-two-weeks.html
- http://www.alz.org/news_and_events_16202.asp
- http://www.angelfoodministries.com
- Living with Alzheimer's
- My Life As A Daughter
- That Old House
- the trip over
- www.ecarediary.com

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for visiting my blog and I love reading your comments. Please come back soon. Karen