Mom is asleep. We had a fairly good day. My son and I watched College Football all day. Which was the good part .He is gone now to see his girlfriend. I think she just got off work.
Mom was in a bad mood for breakfast so she did not eat good. And at lunch she did not want to wake up. But I got a little food and juice done her. But by supper she was hungry. It took a while but she ate pancakes and scrambled eggs. I made chili for us . Mom won't eat chili. I would hate for her to have a tummy ache all night from my chilli so good thing she won't eat it. I am going to bed. Maybe tomorrow Mom will eat more and be in a better mood.We can only hope.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Early, Mild to Moderate and Advanced stages of Alzheimer's in the brain.
Seven Stages of Alzheimer's
1. No sign of congnitive impairment.
2. Very mild congnitive decline.
3. Mild congnitive decline.
4. Moderate congnitive decline.
5. Moderately severe congnitive decline.
6. Severe congnitive decline.
7. Very severe congnitive decline.
(Congnitive pertains to the mental process of perception, memory, judgement, and reasoning, as contrasted with emotional and volitional processes.)
Popular Posts
-
http://walktoendalz.kintera.org/faf/donorreg/donorpledge.asp?ievent=456825&supId=297848008 I had a wild thought last night. I could no...
-
My friend G. A. died a few days ago. She slipped on some ice hit her head and never recovered. I have not seen her in years. She moved to Da...
-
Hi, How is everyone? It has been way over a year since I started posting these so I am going to finish today. They are from www.alz.org/liv...
-
I tried something new for supper. We had cream of chicken soup and I put some instant potato flakes in mom's to make it thicker and more...
-
I wonder why my mom has to live like this? Not really living just existing. Last night my best friends dad died.He was a wonderful man and h...
-
Mom is eating very well these days. She has went through so many different eating stages. When she still could and would feed herself all sh...
-
Mom has not changed a lot in the last few months till this last week. Her new thing now is not opening her eyes. She will go most of the day...
-
NAPA Becomes Law Dear Bloggers , Following the unanimous approval of Congress earlier this month, and the thousands of e-mails and messa...
-
Hello everyone . I finally have my internet back. It has been a busy few months. Got a job, quit it , got a new job , broke up with my boyfr...
-
Over the weekend I pulled up my mom's old green shag carpet. I knew there were hardwood floors underneath but did not know the shape t...
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(76)
-
▼
September
(35)
- Mall Walking And The Lottery
- I'm Over Being Mad
- I Am Mad.
- Award
- Can't Sleep
- No More Pigging Out
- Mystery Meat
- Frank!!! What In The World?
- I'm Going To Tell Your Mother
- The Goodwill Store
- Brain Fart
- Chinese Food
- Had a Dad
- Rainy Day
- The Eight Legged Monster
- Quilt Pieces
- giveaway
- Peanut Butter and Jelly
- I Am Going To Ride My Bike Today "Really"
- Poached Eggs
- What's So Funny?
- I Need A Vacation
- I cried today
- Football
- activity towel
- Somebody Crapped On Me
- T.G.I.F.
- Lemon Cake
- Happy Birthday Mom
- Finger Food
- Shopping
- Angel Food and Egg Drop Soup
- Nap time for mom
- Breakfast for mom
- Good morning
-
▼
September
(35)
Blogs and sites I like to visit.
- Alz's Team
- Alzheimer's Association
- Alzheimer's info
- alzheimersinthehouse.blogspot.com
- astrollthrulife.blogspot.com
- carer,worker,mother ,wife
- Dealing With Alz's
- Dementia and Alzheimer's weekly
- diaryofacarer.blogspot.com
- Donna's Den
- God,mom,Alzheimers and me
- Had A Dad
- http://50somethinginfo.blogspot.com/
- http://agingcare.com
- http://alzheimersadvocacy.com/
- http://amountaintoohigh.com
- http://backdoorlogic.blogspot.com
- http://caring.com/
- http://citygirltalks.blogspot.com/
- http://conniesclassicclips.blogspot.com
- http://freebies4mom.blogspot.com
- http://kimshappyhome.blogspot.com
- http://lifeisgood-smile.blogspot.com/
- http://livebold-helen.blogspot.com
- http://mandatorybloghere9.blogspot.com/
- http://movingforwardwithalzheimers.blogspot.com
- http://ourjourneythroughalzheimers.blogspot.com
- http://plantcityladyandfriends.blogspot.com/
- http://sherizeee.blogspot.com/
- http://shop4freebies.com
- http://stapjeterug.blogspot.com/
- http://suzysbloomers.blogspot.com/
- http://themomandmejournalsdotnet.net/2009/11/over-last-two-weeks.html
- http://www.alz.org/news_and_events_16202.asp
- http://www.angelfoodministries.com
- Living with Alzheimer's
- My Life As A Daughter
- That Old House
- the trip over
- www.ecarediary.com

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for visiting my blog and I love reading your comments. Please come back soon. Karen