Friday, November 27, 2009
Thank You, Mom And Me Journals.
I just wanted to Thank Gail at themomandmejournalsdotnet. net for the wonderful post she wrote about my blog. I cannot find the words to tell her how it made me feel. So I will say Thank You again and again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Early, Mild to Moderate and Advanced stages of Alzheimer's in the brain.
Seven Stages of Alzheimer's
1. No sign of congnitive impairment.
2. Very mild congnitive decline.
3. Mild congnitive decline.
4. Moderate congnitive decline.
5. Moderately severe congnitive decline.
6. Severe congnitive decline.
7. Very severe congnitive decline.
(Congnitive pertains to the mental process of perception, memory, judgement, and reasoning, as contrasted with emotional and volitional processes.)
Popular Posts
-
Mom has not changed a lot in the last few months till this last week. Her new thing now is not opening her eyes. She will go most of the day...
-
My friend G. A. died a few days ago. She slipped on some ice hit her head and never recovered. I have not seen her in years. She moved to Da...
-
Well spring as sprung. It is in the high 70's . I have the windows open and a nice breeze is blowing through the house. It is very nice....
-
Over the weekend I pulled up my mom's old green shag carpet. I knew there were hardwood floors underneath but did not know the shape t...
-
Mom is eating very well these days. She has went through so many different eating stages. When she still could and would feed herself all sh...
-
Alzheimer's Association Another new fact: In 2012, 15.4 million family & friends provided 17.5 billion hours of unpaid care. ...
-
I wonder why my mom has to live like this? Not really living just existing. Last night my best friends dad died.He was a wonderful man and h...
-
No dollar for us but at least another day. Mom is sleeping. I could of slept late this morning but my cat wanted out and bugged me till I go...
-
I tried something new for supper. We had cream of chicken soup and I put some instant potato flakes in mom's to make it thicker and more...
-
I just finished the wonderful book my blogger friend Carol sent me . It is great! You have to get one. Getting Off The Niceness Treadmill is...
Blogs and sites I like to visit.
- Alz's Team
- Alzheimer's Association
- Alzheimer's info
- alzheimersinthehouse.blogspot.com
- astrollthrulife.blogspot.com
- carer,worker,mother ,wife
- Dealing With Alz's
- Dementia and Alzheimer's weekly
- diaryofacarer.blogspot.com
- Donna's Den
- God,mom,Alzheimers and me
- Had A Dad
- http://50somethinginfo.blogspot.com/
- http://agingcare.com
- http://alzheimersadvocacy.com/
- http://amountaintoohigh.com
- http://backdoorlogic.blogspot.com
- http://caring.com/
- http://citygirltalks.blogspot.com/
- http://conniesclassicclips.blogspot.com
- http://freebies4mom.blogspot.com
- http://kimshappyhome.blogspot.com
- http://lifeisgood-smile.blogspot.com/
- http://livebold-helen.blogspot.com
- http://mandatorybloghere9.blogspot.com/
- http://movingforwardwithalzheimers.blogspot.com
- http://ourjourneythroughalzheimers.blogspot.com
- http://plantcityladyandfriends.blogspot.com/
- http://sherizeee.blogspot.com/
- http://shop4freebies.com
- http://stapjeterug.blogspot.com/
- http://suzysbloomers.blogspot.com/
- http://themomandmejournalsdotnet.net/2009/11/over-last-two-weeks.html
- http://www.alz.org/news_and_events_16202.asp
- http://www.angelfoodministries.com
- Living with Alzheimer's
- My Life As A Daughter
- That Old House
- the trip over
- www.ecarediary.com

I read the post,very nice!
ReplyDeleteGood morning Karen,
ReplyDeleteI enjoyed reading the post that Gail wrote about you, your mom and your inspirational blog.....
Those of us who read your blog are truly inspired by your loving care and honesty...
Hugs,
Dolores
Such candid talk and honesty. That is what I love about your blog. The other day my sister went to see my dad at the Nursing Home and nearly flipped out because his nose hairs and eyebrows were so long...
ReplyDeleteWho cared? I mean, unless his family does no one notices a hair out of place.
I always love my visits. They help me feel, well, not so alone.
Love, Rebecca
Karen,
ReplyDeleteThis is a lovely tribute to you. Love how you blog about your experience and I pray for you even though we have never met.
Carol
Thanks everyone.
ReplyDeleteHi Karen -
ReplyDeleteIt's been awhile since I've done much blog reading, though I've tried to keep up with my own a bit. What a delight to visit your blog tonight and then go see the wonderful post about your blog by Gail at momandmejournalsdotnet. It is a wonderful and ACCURATE description of your blog and your writing, and it has jolted me into reconnecting with your blog. It's been one of my favorites from the beginning of my time in blogdom, and I've simply gotten too busy to keep up. I'm back, and will also catch up on what's been going on with you and your mom over the last few weeks.
I hope you had a nice Thanksgiving.