Check out this great blog she has all the info needed for blog action day.
http://thisdmnhouse.blogspot.com/
This years subject is Climate Change. I am no expert on this but I know something needs to be done to stop it.
Saving energy in your home can help by cutting down our use of natural gas and electricity so winterize your home. We put plastic on our windows, close up all our holes under the house. Caulk all cracks and around windows, put weatherstripping around doors to prevent cold from entering . Add extra insulation to the attic. And lower the thermostat. Use more covers . Wear extra cloths. Put on that extra pair of socks. Snuggle up with your mate to stay warm. That is my favorite.
http://www.blogactionday.org/
Thursday, October 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Early, Mild to Moderate and Advanced stages of Alzheimer's in the brain.
Seven Stages of Alzheimer's
1. No sign of congnitive impairment.
2. Very mild congnitive decline.
3. Mild congnitive decline.
4. Moderate congnitive decline.
5. Moderately severe congnitive decline.
6. Severe congnitive decline.
7. Very severe congnitive decline.
(Congnitive pertains to the mental process of perception, memory, judgement, and reasoning, as contrasted with emotional and volitional processes.)
Popular Posts
-
Alzheimer's Association Another new fact: In 2012, 15.4 million family & friends provided 17.5 billion hours of unpaid care. ...
-
As long as I can remember mom always had a curly perm. Than when in the early stages of Alz's. she started refusing to even get it cut....
-
Well spring as sprung. It is in the high 70's . I have the windows open and a nice breeze is blowing through the house. It is very nice....
-
No dollar for us but at least another day. Mom is sleeping. I could of slept late this morning but my cat wanted out and bugged me till I go...
-
I have been buying the cheap version of Ensure for years for mom and when I am out I have been giving her what ever I have in the cabinet. I...
-
Mom has not changed a lot in the last few months till this last week. Her new thing now is not opening her eyes. She will go most of the day...
-
Over the weekend I pulled up my mom's old green shag carpet. I knew there were hardwood floors underneath but did not know the shape t...
-
Mom is 83 today. My sister fed her lemon cake which is her favorite last night after supper. She ate most of it. Last year I don't think...
-
My friend G. A. died a few days ago. She slipped on some ice hit her head and never recovered. I have not seen her in years. She moved to Da...
-
Greatest man in History, named Jesus, had no servants, yet they called Him Master. Had no degree, yet they called Him Teacher. Had no medici...
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(76)
-
▼
October
(18)
- Time To Wake Up.
- Milkshake's and Smoothie's
- Changes
- Animal Crackers
- Coconut Oil and Alzheimers
- Potatoe Flakes
- Windy Monday
- Waiting For Company To Arrive.
- Busy Weekend Coming.
- Blog Action Day!
- Oral Care
- Rainy Friday
- Drive-in
- Hospice & Caregiving Blog
- Chilly Monday
- Tomato Soup
- Sunny Friday
- Two Bags of Chips and a 2 liter of Cherry Dr Pepper
-
▼
October
(18)
Blogs and sites I like to visit.
- Alz's Team
- Alzheimer's Association
- Alzheimer's info
- alzheimersinthehouse.blogspot.com
- astrollthrulife.blogspot.com
- carer,worker,mother ,wife
- Dealing With Alz's
- Dementia and Alzheimer's weekly
- diaryofacarer.blogspot.com
- Donna's Den
- God,mom,Alzheimers and me
- Had A Dad
- http://50somethinginfo.blogspot.com/
- http://agingcare.com
- http://alzheimersadvocacy.com/
- http://amountaintoohigh.com
- http://backdoorlogic.blogspot.com
- http://caring.com/
- http://citygirltalks.blogspot.com/
- http://conniesclassicclips.blogspot.com
- http://freebies4mom.blogspot.com
- http://kimshappyhome.blogspot.com
- http://lifeisgood-smile.blogspot.com/
- http://livebold-helen.blogspot.com
- http://mandatorybloghere9.blogspot.com/
- http://movingforwardwithalzheimers.blogspot.com
- http://ourjourneythroughalzheimers.blogspot.com
- http://plantcityladyandfriends.blogspot.com/
- http://sherizeee.blogspot.com/
- http://shop4freebies.com
- http://stapjeterug.blogspot.com/
- http://suzysbloomers.blogspot.com/
- http://themomandmejournalsdotnet.net/2009/11/over-last-two-weeks.html
- http://www.alz.org/news_and_events_16202.asp
- http://www.angelfoodministries.com
- Living with Alzheimer's
- My Life As A Daughter
- That Old House
- the trip over
- www.ecarediary.com

You could absolutely be my hubby's best friend. He speaks daily of all the things you've written about. Because of him I'm more mindful to not waste what we've been blessed with.
ReplyDeleteKudos to you!
Hugs, Rebecca
Oh! Thanks.
ReplyDeleteWe all should be more aware. How goes it Karen?
ReplyDeleteThanks for the support! you've got some great suggestions, too, especially as cold as it's been lately. :-)
ReplyDelete