It is nice and sunny today. Mom had a visit from my brother. He was good and so was I . LOL!
His grand-daughter is sick so he just dropped by for a second than took her to the doc. Did not want to make mom sick.
I have a TV dinner in the micowave we got from Angel Food. http://www.angelfoodministries.com/
They are pretty good and cheap. Mom and I will share . It is too much for her and I don't need to eat very much today after pigging out all day yesterday on junk food .
All I got mom to eat this morning is some yogart and a few bites of cereal. So maybe she will be hungry . When I get to the store I will buy all her favorites so she will eat better. Hopefully.
So far we are having a good day. No pity party yet. Due mostly by all your comments and emails. One blogger sent me an email which said from one friend to another plus alot of other nice things. That made my day. And all the hugs and prayers well ,can't beat that .Thanks to All of you. Have a great weekend.
Friday, October 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Early, Mild to Moderate and Advanced stages of Alzheimer's in the brain.
Seven Stages of Alzheimer's
1. No sign of congnitive impairment.
2. Very mild congnitive decline.
3. Mild congnitive decline.
4. Moderate congnitive decline.
5. Moderately severe congnitive decline.
6. Severe congnitive decline.
7. Very severe congnitive decline.
(Congnitive pertains to the mental process of perception, memory, judgement, and reasoning, as contrasted with emotional and volitional processes.)
Popular Posts
-
Mom has not changed a lot in the last few months till this last week. Her new thing now is not opening her eyes. She will go most of the day...
-
Alzheimer's Association Another new fact: In 2012, 15.4 million family & friends provided 17.5 billion hours of unpaid care. ...
-
Well spring as sprung. It is in the high 70's . I have the windows open and a nice breeze is blowing through the house. It is very nice....
-
No dollar for us but at least another day. Mom is sleeping. I could of slept late this morning but my cat wanted out and bugged me till I go...
-
My friend G. A. died a few days ago. She slipped on some ice hit her head and never recovered. I have not seen her in years. She moved to Da...
-
Over the weekend I pulled up my mom's old green shag carpet. I knew there were hardwood floors underneath but did not know the shape t...
-
Mom is 83 today. My sister fed her lemon cake which is her favorite last night after supper. She ate most of it. Last year I don't think...
-
I just finished the wonderful book my blogger friend Carol sent me . It is great! You have to get one. Getting Off The Niceness Treadmill is...
-
http://act.alz.org/site/TR/Walk2014/AR-Arkansas?pg=team&fr_id=4921&team_id=207982 Guess what time of year it is! Alzheimer's W...
-
Hi All My Blogger Friends. It has been awhile since my last post. Just got back from this years Alzheimer's Walk. Another great one. ...
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(76)
-
▼
October
(18)
- Time To Wake Up.
- Milkshake's and Smoothie's
- Changes
- Animal Crackers
- Coconut Oil and Alzheimers
- Potatoe Flakes
- Windy Monday
- Waiting For Company To Arrive.
- Busy Weekend Coming.
- Blog Action Day!
- Oral Care
- Rainy Friday
- Drive-in
- Hospice & Caregiving Blog
- Chilly Monday
- Tomato Soup
- Sunny Friday
- Two Bags of Chips and a 2 liter of Cherry Dr Pepper
-
▼
October
(18)
Blogs and sites I like to visit.
- Alz's Team
- Alzheimer's Association
- Alzheimer's info
- alzheimersinthehouse.blogspot.com
- astrollthrulife.blogspot.com
- carer,worker,mother ,wife
- Dealing With Alz's
- Dementia and Alzheimer's weekly
- diaryofacarer.blogspot.com
- Donna's Den
- God,mom,Alzheimers and me
- Had A Dad
- http://50somethinginfo.blogspot.com/
- http://agingcare.com
- http://alzheimersadvocacy.com/
- http://amountaintoohigh.com
- http://backdoorlogic.blogspot.com
- http://caring.com/
- http://citygirltalks.blogspot.com/
- http://conniesclassicclips.blogspot.com
- http://freebies4mom.blogspot.com
- http://kimshappyhome.blogspot.com
- http://lifeisgood-smile.blogspot.com/
- http://livebold-helen.blogspot.com
- http://mandatorybloghere9.blogspot.com/
- http://movingforwardwithalzheimers.blogspot.com
- http://ourjourneythroughalzheimers.blogspot.com
- http://plantcityladyandfriends.blogspot.com/
- http://sherizeee.blogspot.com/
- http://shop4freebies.com
- http://stapjeterug.blogspot.com/
- http://suzysbloomers.blogspot.com/
- http://themomandmejournalsdotnet.net/2009/11/over-last-two-weeks.html
- http://www.alz.org/news_and_events_16202.asp
- http://www.angelfoodministries.com
- Living with Alzheimer's
- My Life As A Daughter
- That Old House
- the trip over
- www.ecarediary.com

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for visiting my blog and I love reading your comments. Please come back soon. Karen