There are 5.4 million people who have Alzheimer's. It cost 183 billion dollars in annual costs. Alz's is the 6th leading cause of death.
To get something you never had, you have to do something you never did.' When God takes something from your grasp, He's not punishing you, but merely opening your hands to receive something better. Concentrate on this sentence... 'The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.
WE LOVE HIM BECAUSE HE FIRST LOVED US
1 John 4: 9-10

Mom and Dad Happy Times.

Friday, October 2, 2009

Sunny Friday

It is nice and sunny today. Mom had a visit from my brother. He was good and so was I . LOL!
His grand-daughter is sick so he just dropped by for a second than took her to the doc. Did not want to make mom sick.
I have a TV dinner in the micowave we got from Angel Food. http://www.angelfoodministries.com/
They are pretty good and cheap. Mom and I will share . It is too much for her and I don't need to eat very much today after pigging out all day yesterday on junk food .
All I got mom to eat this morning is some yogart and a few bites of cereal. So maybe she will be hungry . When I get to the store I will buy all her favorites so she will eat better. Hopefully.
So far we are having a good day. No pity party yet. Due mostly by all your comments and emails. One blogger sent me an email which said from one friend to another plus alot of other nice things. That made my day. And all the hugs and prayers well ,can't beat that .Thanks to All of you. Have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and I love reading your comments. Please come back soon. Karen

The Early, Mild to Moderate and Advanced stages of Alzheimer's in the brain.

The Early, Mild to Moderate and Advanced stages of Alzheimer's in the brain.

Seven Stages of Alzheimer's

1. No sign of congnitive impairment. 2. Very mild congnitive decline. 3. Mild congnitive decline. 4. Moderate congnitive decline. 5. Moderately severe congnitive decline. 6. Severe congnitive decline. 7. Very severe congnitive decline. (Congnitive pertains to the mental process of perception, memory, judgement, and reasoning, as contrasted with emotional and volitional processes.)

Popular Posts