Here is our Team Hudson for this years Walk To End Alzheimer's. Some had left before the group picture but the walking picture has at least parts of everyone. LOL!!! It was a nice day. Kind of chilly at first and than sprinkled a little than the sun came out and warmed us up fast.
My sister stayed with mom. We left her in bed till I got home than got her up so we could feed her a good lunch. My sis. gave her easy stuff in bed . Milkshakes ,yogurt , fruit. All of her favorite things. But after we got her up we made her oatmeal and eggs. She was having trouble eating oatmeal for awhile but doing better now. And her UTI is all gone. So it was a good week. Hope this coming week is the best for us all. And God Bless American on this day and always.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Early, Mild to Moderate and Advanced stages of Alzheimer's in the brain.
Seven Stages of Alzheimer's
1. No sign of congnitive impairment.
2. Very mild congnitive decline.
3. Mild congnitive decline.
4. Moderate congnitive decline.
5. Moderately severe congnitive decline.
6. Severe congnitive decline.
7. Very severe congnitive decline.
(Congnitive pertains to the mental process of perception, memory, judgement, and reasoning, as contrasted with emotional and volitional processes.)
Popular Posts
-
Alzheimer's Association Another new fact: In 2012, 15.4 million family & friends provided 17.5 billion hours of unpaid care. ...
-
As long as I can remember mom always had a curly perm. Than when in the early stages of Alz's. she started refusing to even get it cut....
-
Well spring as sprung. It is in the high 70's . I have the windows open and a nice breeze is blowing through the house. It is very nice....
-
No dollar for us but at least another day. Mom is sleeping. I could of slept late this morning but my cat wanted out and bugged me till I go...
-
I have been buying the cheap version of Ensure for years for mom and when I am out I have been giving her what ever I have in the cabinet. I...
-
Mom has not changed a lot in the last few months till this last week. Her new thing now is not opening her eyes. She will go most of the day...
-
Over the weekend I pulled up my mom's old green shag carpet. I knew there were hardwood floors underneath but did not know the shape t...
-
Mom is 83 today. My sister fed her lemon cake which is her favorite last night after supper. She ate most of it. Last year I don't think...
-
Greatest man in History, named Jesus, had no servants, yet they called Him Master. Had no degree, yet they called Him Teacher. Had no medici...
-
Hello everyone . I finally have my internet back. It has been a busy few months. Got a job, quit it , got a new job , broke up with my boyfr...
Blogs and sites I like to visit.
- Alz's Team
- Alzheimer's Association
- Alzheimer's info
- alzheimersinthehouse.blogspot.com
- astrollthrulife.blogspot.com
- carer,worker,mother ,wife
- Dealing With Alz's
- Dementia and Alzheimer's weekly
- diaryofacarer.blogspot.com
- Donna's Den
- God,mom,Alzheimers and me
- Had A Dad
- http://50somethinginfo.blogspot.com/
- http://agingcare.com
- http://alzheimersadvocacy.com/
- http://amountaintoohigh.com
- http://backdoorlogic.blogspot.com
- http://caring.com/
- http://citygirltalks.blogspot.com/
- http://conniesclassicclips.blogspot.com
- http://freebies4mom.blogspot.com
- http://kimshappyhome.blogspot.com
- http://lifeisgood-smile.blogspot.com/
- http://livebold-helen.blogspot.com
- http://mandatorybloghere9.blogspot.com/
- http://movingforwardwithalzheimers.blogspot.com
- http://ourjourneythroughalzheimers.blogspot.com
- http://plantcityladyandfriends.blogspot.com/
- http://sherizeee.blogspot.com/
- http://shop4freebies.com
- http://stapjeterug.blogspot.com/
- http://suzysbloomers.blogspot.com/
- http://themomandmejournalsdotnet.net/2009/11/over-last-two-weeks.html
- http://www.alz.org/news_and_events_16202.asp
- http://www.angelfoodministries.com
- Living with Alzheimer's
- My Life As A Daughter
- That Old House
- the trip over
- www.ecarediary.com



Nice to read this week has been better!I recognize you on the 'walking' picture: the one with the pointing finger? Have a nice day! Greetings, Inge
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on your walk. So glad you could get out.......and I'm so happy to hear your having a good week.
ReplyDeleteTake care...hugs,
Thanks girls. Yep Inge thats me. We had a great time.
ReplyDelete