I got this from one of my wonderful blogger friends. It is a must see . Click on the title and it will take you to the web site. I started crying the very first minute into it because I was reliving going to the doc. with mom instantly. Get your tissues.
http://www.hbo.com/alzheimers/memory-loss-tapes.html
Thursday, June 2, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Early, Mild to Moderate and Advanced stages of Alzheimer's in the brain.
Seven Stages of Alzheimer's
1. No sign of congnitive impairment.
2. Very mild congnitive decline.
3. Mild congnitive decline.
4. Moderate congnitive decline.
5. Moderately severe congnitive decline.
6. Severe congnitive decline.
7. Very severe congnitive decline.
(Congnitive pertains to the mental process of perception, memory, judgement, and reasoning, as contrasted with emotional and volitional processes.)
Popular Posts
-
This has been some weekend. Friday and Saturday was good. My sister stayed over Friday night. Arkansas won it's 4th game in a roll and m...
-
Hi, How is everyone? It has been way over a year since I started posting these so I am going to finish today. They are from www.alz.org/liv...
-
I tried something new for supper. We had cream of chicken soup and I put some instant potato flakes in mom's to make it thicker and more...
-
Hello everyone . I finally have my internet back. It has been a busy few months. Got a job, quit it , got a new job , broke up with my boyfr...
-
I wonder why my mom has to live like this? Not really living just existing. Last night my best friends dad died.He was a wonderful man and h...
-
http://walktoendalz.kintera.org/faf/donorreg/donorpledge.asp?ievent=456825&supId=297848008 I had a wild thought last night. I could no...
-
Good Morning Bloggers, I have been thinking about this post for years. Now it is here and not sure what I want to write. Mom is in Hospice ...
-
TUESDAY, Aug. 16 (HealthDay News) -- Drinking moderate amounts of alcohol, especially wine, may lower the risk of dementia, according to a r...
-
Mom has not changed a lot in the last few months till this last week. Her new thing now is not opening her eyes. She will go most of the day...
-
It is raining , and raining and raining. We had Tornado warnings all over last night but no touchdowns. Thank goodness . My son was at the m...
Blogs and sites I like to visit.
- Alz's Team
- Alzheimer's Association
- Alzheimer's info
- alzheimersinthehouse.blogspot.com
- astrollthrulife.blogspot.com
- carer,worker,mother ,wife
- Dealing With Alz's
- Dementia and Alzheimer's weekly
- diaryofacarer.blogspot.com
- Donna's Den
- God,mom,Alzheimers and me
- Had A Dad
- http://50somethinginfo.blogspot.com/
- http://agingcare.com
- http://alzheimersadvocacy.com/
- http://amountaintoohigh.com
- http://backdoorlogic.blogspot.com
- http://caring.com/
- http://citygirltalks.blogspot.com/
- http://conniesclassicclips.blogspot.com
- http://freebies4mom.blogspot.com
- http://kimshappyhome.blogspot.com
- http://lifeisgood-smile.blogspot.com/
- http://livebold-helen.blogspot.com
- http://mandatorybloghere9.blogspot.com/
- http://movingforwardwithalzheimers.blogspot.com
- http://ourjourneythroughalzheimers.blogspot.com
- http://plantcityladyandfriends.blogspot.com/
- http://sherizeee.blogspot.com/
- http://shop4freebies.com
- http://stapjeterug.blogspot.com/
- http://suzysbloomers.blogspot.com/
- http://themomandmejournalsdotnet.net/2009/11/over-last-two-weeks.html
- http://www.alz.org/news_and_events_16202.asp
- http://www.angelfoodministries.com
- Living with Alzheimer's
- My Life As A Daughter
- That Old House
- the trip over
- www.ecarediary.com

I haven't watched the video yet, but I will. The written article is very interesting. Yes, each person with Alzheimer's is so different!
ReplyDeleteHope you're having a good weekend!
OK...my day is totally wasted now. :( Wahhhh...
ReplyDeletexorebecca
Touching, very touching....
ReplyDeleteHello Karen,
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for your prayers and leaving a comment. I often wonder if the tears will ever be all cried out. I am so heartbroken over my husband's illness and the tears flow so easily. It will be 4 years Nov. 1 since his diagnosis. I don't often speak of it on my blog or in emails. Life goes on and I try to find the good in each day but it overwhelms me sometimes. I read thru some of your posts, with the stopped up kitchen sink. My brother comes to help me with things. Without him, I don't know what I would do. I am blessed. Sorry for the long comment. I will be a regular reader now that I have found your blog. Rest well and God bless!
Glad you came to visit Mary come back anytime.
ReplyDelete