There are 5.4 million people who have Alzheimer's. It cost 183 billion dollars in annual costs. Alz's is the 6th leading cause of death.
To get something you never had, you have to do something you never did.' When God takes something from your grasp, He's not punishing you, but merely opening your hands to receive something better. Concentrate on this sentence... 'The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.
WE LOVE HIM BECAUSE HE FIRST LOVED US
1 John 4: 9-10

Mom and Dad Happy Times.

Monday, May 31, 2010

OMG!!!! ANOTHER AWARD.




I am really excited I got the coolest award ever from http://bearhugwaltz.blogspot.com/ Thank you again Donna!
OH! did I say I was really, really,really excited. I really am.



Now, as recipient of this award I must .......and you must!


1. Get really excited that you got the coolest award ever!


2. Choose one of the following options of accepting the Oh My Blog! award:


(a) Get really drunk and blog for 15 minutes straight,


or for as long as you can focus.


(b) Write about your most embarrassing moment.


(c) Write a “soundtrack of your childhood” post.


(d) Make your next blog a ‘vlog’/video blog where


you’re basically talking to the camera about whatever.


(e) Take a picture of yourself first thing in the morning,


before you do anything else (hair, make up, etc) and post it.


3. Pass the award onto at least three, but preferably more,


awesome bloggers and let them know.

Ok, I got all excited for winning this award and as you can see things get a bit hairy around our house in the morning and I have no makeup on . So now I am going to pick three very wonderful people to give this award too. I wish I could give awards to all my blogger friends because you guys are great and like I always say if you don't like doing awards I understand but I want you to know I am thinking of you.
# 1 is Leslie at Something brilliant is brewing because she is one of strongest ladies I know.
http://willswimagain.blogspot.com/
#2 goes to Papa he writes great poams and he has Judi and together they are unstoppable. http://papasifiremembercorrectly.blogspot.com/
#3 goes to Judi she takes very pretty pictures . They need to be in a magazine. She has so much talent and shares it free with us. Thanks. And she keeps Papa out of trouble which I bet is hard but I know she loves it. http://swimingupstream.blogspot.com/

12 comments:

  1. Congratulations!

    Come on now! Picture of the back of your head?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Karen! Congratulations ... the award looks great, and I LOVE the "rules" especially the "get drunk and blog" one. Made me laugh out loud. Almost spit my Martini out on the monitor.
    Well, if I HAD a martini.
    I meant, water.

    Hope all's well with you!
    Cass

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks , I think I was drunk when I took my morning picture it just doesn't look right. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your award...makes for a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on your award.... you deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Please stop by and read something I have on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That IS a very cool award. You deserve it! Is the pic your front or back...? :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Not sure if the pic it front or back I don't have my glasses on. :) Thanks everyone.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and I love reading your comments. Please come back soon. Karen

The Early, Mild to Moderate and Advanced stages of Alzheimer's in the brain.

The Early, Mild to Moderate and Advanced stages of Alzheimer's in the brain.

Seven Stages of Alzheimer's

1. No sign of congnitive impairment. 2. Very mild congnitive decline. 3. Mild congnitive decline. 4. Moderate congnitive decline. 5. Moderately severe congnitive decline. 6. Severe congnitive decline. 7. Very severe congnitive decline. (Congnitive pertains to the mental process of perception, memory, judgement, and reasoning, as contrasted with emotional and volitional processes.)

Popular Posts