There are 5.4 million people who have Alzheimer's. It cost 183 billion dollars in annual costs. Alz's is the 6th leading cause of death.
To get something you never had, you have to do something you never did.' When God takes something from your grasp, He's not punishing you, but merely opening your hands to receive something better. Concentrate on this sentence... 'The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.
WE LOVE HIM BECAUSE HE FIRST LOVED US
1 John 4: 9-10

Mom and Dad Happy Times.

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Lemon Cake

I am eating some of moms birthday cake. It has been a busy morning . The aid came to give mom a bath.So I had to make sure mom had her extra nice pills. If I don't give her a nice pill mom will yell ,pinch and scratch the aid while she is trying to give her a bath. I only give mom an extra nice pill the day the aid or nurse is coming because they make her sleep . And if she sleeps all day I can't get her to eat or drink . That is not good. It is hard enough to get her to eat and drink on a good day.
My sister was here to watch mom so I ran errands after making breakfast. Mom had a fried egg and I chopped up a banana for her finger food. Bananas are messy but they are good for her. I made me and my sister bacon and tomatoe sandwichs. The tomatoes are from my sisters tomatoe plant. They were very good.
The aid brought mom some diapers,whips and gloves. I am so Thankful for Hospice. Mom is no were near end of life but she meets a few of the requirments for Hospice to come out. If not for Hospice we would be short on alot of other things we need to buy . But remember you have to ask your Docter about Hospice because the Docter will not mention it to you untill End of Life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and I love reading your comments. Please come back soon. Karen

The Early, Mild to Moderate and Advanced stages of Alzheimer's in the brain.

The Early, Mild to Moderate and Advanced stages of Alzheimer's in the brain.

Seven Stages of Alzheimer's

1. No sign of congnitive impairment. 2. Very mild congnitive decline. 3. Mild congnitive decline. 4. Moderate congnitive decline. 5. Moderately severe congnitive decline. 6. Severe congnitive decline. 7. Very severe congnitive decline. (Congnitive pertains to the mental process of perception, memory, judgement, and reasoning, as contrasted with emotional and volitional processes.)

Popular Posts

Blog Archive