Monday, May 31, 2010
I am really excited I got the coolest award ever from http://bearhugwaltz.blogspot.com/ Thank you again Donna!
OH! did I say I was really, really,really excited. I really am.
Now, as recipient of this award I must .......and you must!
1. Get really excited that you got the coolest award ever!
2. Choose one of the following options of accepting the Oh My Blog! award:
(a) Get really drunk and blog for 15 minutes straight,
or for as long as you can focus.
(b) Write about your most embarrassing moment.
(c) Write a “soundtrack of your childhood” post.
(d) Make your next blog a ‘vlog’/video blog where
you’re basically talking to the camera about whatever.
(e) Take a picture of yourself first thing in the morning,
before you do anything else (hair, make up, etc) and post it.
3. Pass the award onto at least three, but preferably more,
awesome bloggers and let them know.
Ok, I got all excited for winning this award and as you can see things get a bit hairy around our house in the morning and I have no makeup on . So now I am going to pick three very wonderful people to give this award too. I wish I could give awards to all my blogger friends because you guys are great and like I always say if you don't like doing awards I understand but I want you to know I am thinking of you.
# 1 is Leslie at Something brilliant is brewing because she is one of strongest ladies I know.
#2 goes to Papa he writes great poams and he has Judi and together they are unstoppable. http://papasifiremembercorrectly.blogspot.com/
#3 goes to Judi she takes very pretty pictures . They need to be in a magazine. She has so much talent and shares it free with us. Thanks. And she keeps Papa out of trouble which I bet is hard but I know she loves it. http://swimingupstream.blogspot.com/
Seven Stages of Alzheimer's
1. No sign of congnitive impairment. 2. Very mild congnitive decline. 3. Mild congnitive decline. 4. Moderate congnitive decline. 5. Moderately severe congnitive decline. 6. Severe congnitive decline. 7. Very severe congnitive decline. (Congnitive pertains to the mental process of perception, memory, judgement, and reasoning, as contrasted with emotional and volitional processes.)
Good morning everyone. I hope all is well for the bloggers in the path of Irene. We got a nice thunderstorm last night. Sure needed the rain...
Here is a wonderful prayer shared with us by Just A Mom. Click on it a few times to make it bigger. Thanks Jaye.
Hi, How is everyone? It has been way over a year since I started posting these so I am going to finish today. They are from www.alz.org/liv...
Sign our petition for a strong National Alzheimer's Plan! We are less than 50,000 signatures away from our goal & need your help to ...
- ► 2012 (9)
- ► 2011 (55)
- ▼ May (5)
Blogs and sites I like to visit.
- Alz's Team
- Alzheimer's Association
- Alzheimer's info
- carer,worker,mother ,wife
- Dealing With Alz's
- Dementia and Alzheimer's weekly
- Donna's Den
- God,mom,Alzheimers and me
- Had A Dad
- Living with Alzheimer's
- My Life As A Daughter
- That Old House
- the trip over