or another dementia.
valued at more than $216 billion.
Here are 10 more tips on ways to spend time with a person with Alzheimer's . I did not get these all up before this years walk . I knew I would not but still trying.
42. Fold towels
43. Have a afternoon tea party
44. Talk about great inventions
45. Look at a map of the United States and identify states and capitals
46. Look through the pages of a clothes catalog
47. Make a family tree poster
48. Color a picture of our flag. It is almost the 4th of July . This is a good one.
49.Eat a picnic lunch outside
50.Water house plants. I would rather do the outside plants . Hopefully it is cool out.
51. Play Horseshoes. My grandpa would love this . We played horseshoes at his house a lot.